Feed and transfer area
The “robotised line for reinforcement KOR” is a clear commitment to innovation with the aim of providing a proven technological solution, focused on a need in the ceramics sector that is increasingly oriented towards XXL formats.
The line, entirely developed by Keeltek, has been designed from the beginning taking into consideration the maximum production efficiency and respect for the environment.
ERGONOMICS AND ENVIRONMENT
- Safety in the management of operators. (Safe handling of large formats)
- We avoid a curing system using gas burners. (fossil combustion)
- We stop the emission of particles into the atmosphere avoiding aerographic application systems.
- We do not use industrial paper in our process, product application is clean and precise.
- Compatible with different types of resins, monocomponent and bicomponent.
- Wide range of reinforcement meshes, fibreglass, carbon, polyester, and any gr/m².
- Ceramic tile, porcelain, natural stone, sintered stone, marble.
- Pieces from 600mm x 600mm up to 2000mm x 4000mm and maximum weight of 500kg.
- Timing achievable up to 30 pieces/hour depending on the format.
- System capable of optimising the consumption of the applied product, achieving the best possible performance.
- Adaptable to make sandwiches.
- Allows pieces to be transferred from easel to drawers and vice versa.
- Fully atomatic line.
- Technology 4.0. ready.
- Assistance KTS ready.
IR technology kiln