Stacking / Unstacking Of Pallets
Autonomous modular machine for aligning pallets and picking up the empty ones from other depalletising machines. It aligns appropriately the stack.
- Empty pallets reception system.
- Reception and stacking mechanism.
- Conveyor of outgoing finished stackings.
- Supply system for other machines needing pallets.
- Autonomous machine or machine integrated on a interconnected system.
Running is very simple. The machine collects the pallets which have been previously emptied by other machines, usually depalletisers or robots.
- The machine stacks them to feed other machines that need empty pallets or gets them to be collected by an operator with a pallet truck.
- Machine made of steel processed by means of laser cutting, water cutting, bending, electric resistance welding and precision parts made at machining centres.
- Polyurethane finishing with two components: epoxy paint or galvanised steel.
- Autonomous or system-integrated machine.
- Low noise.
- Low maintenance.
Pallets size: Needs to be checked.
Pneumatic supply: 6 bar
Supply: 380 V ac III + N