- Position to collect pieces. Several possible systems: supply by belts, roller conveyor, chains or collecting the tray or stand.
- Suction system robot adapted to the product to be managed.
The items can be packages, boxes, sacs, bags, tiles…
- The element to manipulate comes by means of automatic suppliers or a tray or stand is placed to empty the product.
- After setting up the system, the robot uses suction to carry out its tasks: pick up elements from one or several position and let them in one or several locations.
- If the material is placed on palettes, they can be stacked using the same tool on a different location established for that purpose.
- Option to create 100 programs defined by the user for different products or pallets.
- Option to collect from many different types of supports, trays, stands, or pallets.
- Ethernet/Internet connection to control and view.
- Data storage on SD card, creation of files to control production.
- Signal lamp indicating the status of the machine.
- Perimeter fence and accesses according to current dispositions.
- Enlarging of fieldbuses.
- Product stacking/unstacking up to 3000 mm height.
- Front and/or side pallets placement and removal.
- Anti-collision robot gripping system.
- Low consumption.
- Low maintenance.
Technical data depend highly on the type of application (product weight, spaces or heights.)
Measurements: According to robot’s model.
Maximum load: According to robot’s model.
Air usage: Depending on application.
Air pressure: 6 bar.
Supply: 380 V ac III + N