Cartesian depalletiser with double gripping system for boxes.
- Conveyor of ingoing pallets and several queued pallets.
- Crate upsetting system.
- Tarpaulin for upsetted items.
- Logistics system of empty boxes.
- Logistics system of empty pallets.
- Empty pallets stacking to be stored.
- Special application to fruits with branch.
- Pallets management to be collected by the baler.
- Chance of mixing items.
- Selection the upsetting speed.
- Pallets full of product boxes come in to be depalletised.
- The gripper collects the boxes and upsets their content on the tarpauling for upsetted items.
- Once the pallet is empty, this is conveyed to other machines needing them or stacked to be used later.
- Machine made of steel processed by means of laser cutting, water cutting, bending, electric resistance welding and precision parts made at machining centres.
- Polyurethane finishing with two components: epoxy paint or galvanised steel.
- Movements by means of a toothed belt.
- Specifically vulcanised blades to better collecting the boxes.
- Several accessories can be attached.
- Chance of creating 100 programs defined by the user with different speed depending on the product.
- Ethernet/Internet connection to control and view.
- Data storage on SD card, creation of files to control production.
- Optimised movements by means of controlling advanced algorithms to avoid stress and mechanical wear and to obtain a minimum consumption.
- Signal lamp indicating the status of the machine.
- Compact machine that can be relocated without disassembling.
- Enlarging of fieldbuses.
- Low consumption.
- Low noise.
- Low maintenance.
Installed power: 4.5 KW.
Maximum air usage:
Production: up to 2000/boxes per hour
Maximum load: Depending on application.
Air usage: Depending on application.
Pneumatic supply: 6 bar.
Supply: 380 V ac III + N
There are different types of depalletisers. Please check your system with technical department of Keeltek Engineering Solutions.